Saturday 11 July 2015

NCS (prior)


IF you haven't heard about this then you're either not from the UK or you've been hiding in your bedroom.

NCS is a programme which allows teenagers (15,16 and 17 year olds) to meet new people, help the community, develop new skills and learn new things about themselves through residentials, volunteering and much more.

I am so happy that I am have the chance to experience this programme as I have heard so many good things about it and hope to gain the best. Thankfully I caught the programme before I was too old to apply and I start on 13/07/15 (Monday). I was originally going to apply for this programme in Year 11 (15/16) however I was so nervous to meet new people, especially because my friends did not want to do it. I have much more confidence now, hopefully I'm not let down :)

Like the sound of it? Check out their website for more information and sign up before it's too late. http://www.ncsyes.co.uk/

A follow up blog post will be up after I have completed the programme! Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment